Extract.pics is a free online tool that allows you to extract, view, and download images from any public website. It is very easy to use. Simply paste the URL of the website into the input field and click “Extract”. Extract.pics will then open the website in a virtual browser and extract all of the images from the website.
Once the images have been extracted, you can view them in a gallery or download them individually or as a ZIP file. You can also filter the images by type, size, and dimensions.
Extract.pics is a great tool for anyone who needs to extract images from websites. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features, such as filtering and bulk downloading.
Here are some examples of how Extract.pics can be used:
- To extract images from a product page on an e-commerce website
- To extract images from a blog post
- To extract images from a social media post
- To extract images from a news article
- To extract images from any other public website